In part two of this video interview with Haytham Kaddoura, he explains why digital payments is such a major area of activity for banks and buy sides – and why the fastest uptake of new solutions is coming from Asian emerging markets.
This video is part of a collaboration from Singapore Fintech Festival between SmartStream and DigFin. Be sure to check out the other videos in this series!
- Part one of our Q&A with Haytham Kaddoura, CEO of SmartStream, in which he discusses how banks are exploiting data.
- Q&A with Andreas Burner, SmartStream CIO, on A.I. and reconciliations.
- Mark Taylor of SmartStream on trends in regulatory technology.
- Alan Jones of SmartStream on using A.I. in corporate-actions processing.
- DBS’s Raof Latiff on digitizing institutional banking.