The Autumn/Winter 2021 DigFinnies are open for submissions for the best companies and the best solutions in banking, payments, and capital markets.
We will be announcing the winners of the AMTD DigFin Innovation Awards during Hong Kong Fintech Week (November 1-4).
The deadline for submissions is Wednesday, October 20. See below for more information and our categories.
♦ Our partners
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, contact Jame DiBiasio at email@example.com.
♦ About the awards
Who is eligible: Financial institutions, technology companies and tech vendors. You may be located anywhere in the world, but your achievements and solutions must serve users in Asia Pacific.
Fees: There are no fees to enter the awards. Winners may pay a fee for use of our awards-related logos and other marketing materials, and to receive our really awesome trophy.
Who wins: Our roster of independent judges will vote for their favorite submission in each category. Their decision is final. Neither DigFin nor AMTD have any role in the judging. Our judges are profiled on the next page.
How to win: Submissions are very simple. You have some text boxes to argue why your firm deserves the award. You may also upload visuals such as a video or slides, as well as provide testimonials from users/clients. Testimonials are very powerful. We are looking for achievements and solutions that you can back up with data or examples.
Number of categories: You may apply for multiple awards. Each requires its own submission. You can also revise your entries after you have submitted them.
♦ Award categories
Banking & Payments
- Most innovative consumer bank
- Most innovative corporate bank
- Challenger bank of the year
- Fintech of the year
- Payments processor of the year
- Best solution for consumers
- Best solution for small enterprises
- Best solution for corporate treasurers
- Best core banking solution
- Best lending solution
- Best solution in payments
- Best solution in trade finance
- Best solution in cash management
- Best solution in supply-chain finance
- Best solution for cybersecurity
- Best regtech solution
- Most innovative buy side
- Most innovative sell side
- Most innovative exchange/venue
- Capital-markets fintech of the year
- Best solution for equities trading
- Best solution for fixed income/currency/commodities trading
- Best private-markets solution
- Best post-trade solution
- Best ESG fintech solution
- Most innovative digital asset exchange
- Most innovative DeFi solution
- Best solution for securities tokens
- Best solution for digital assets trading