Haytham Kaddoura, CEO of SmartStream Technologies, speaks in this video about why senior bank executives are prioritizing analytics and artificial-intelligence tools to make sense of the vast troves of data they possess – and how they are turning to third-party tech companies to help them make sense of it.
This video is part of a collaboration from Singapore Fintech Festival between SmartStream and DigFin. Be sure to check out the other videos in this series!
- Part two of our Q&A with Haytham Kaddoura, CEO of SmartStream, in which he delves into digital payments and how to help banks compete against Big Tech.
- Q&A with Andreas Burner, SmartStream CIO, on A.I. and reconciliations.
- Mark Taylor of SmartStream on trends in regulatory technology.
- Alan Jones of SmartStream on using A.I. in corporate-actions processing.
- DBS’s Raof Latiff on digitizing institutional banking.