Helene Li is co-founder and CEO of GoImpact, a startup advisory and investment firm focused on sustainable finance.
She spoke with DigFin‘s Jame DiBiasio about the state of ESG in Asia, the role of fintech, and reasons why financial institutions will be able to manage ESG exposures more effectively.
- 0:00 – Helene Li, GoImpact
- 1:33 – State of ESG in Asia
- 2:46 – The different roles of Hong Kong and Singapore
- 8:18 – Convergence among standards and investment practices
- 13:36 – ESG transformation versus digital transformation
- 16:16 – Pricing carbon markets and integrating them into balance sheets
- 19:43 – What’s needed to accelerate change
- 22:10 – The role of fintech
- 25:10 – Important skillsets and experience for ESG careers
- 27:06 – What’s next for GoImpact and measuring success