Asset & Wealth Management
ESG outlook | Helene Li, GoImpact | VOX Ep. 49
Helene Li of GoImpact discusses the state of ESG, emerging standards, and fintech’s role in sustainability.
Helene Li is co-founder and CEO of GoImpact, a startup advisory and investment firm focused on sustainable finance.
She spoke with DigFin‘s Jame DiBiasio about the state of ESG in Asia, the role of fintech, and reasons why financial institutions will be able to manage ESG exposures more effectively.
- 0:00 – Helene Li, GoImpact
- 1:33 – State of ESG in Asia
- 2:46 – The different roles of Hong Kong and Singapore
- 8:18 – Convergence among standards and investment practices
- 13:36 – ESG transformation versus digital transformation
- 16:16 – Pricing carbon markets and integrating them into balance sheets
- 19:43 – What’s needed to accelerate change
- 22:10 – The role of fintech
- 25:10 – Important skillsets and experience for ESG careers
- 27:06 – What’s next for GoImpact and measuring success
Banking & Payments2 weeks ago
HSBC doubles down on corporate platform banking
Banking & Payments1 week ago
Ripple looks to Asia for growth in blockchain finance
Banking & Payments3 weeks ago
What a CBDC means for Hong Kong’s payment wallets
Banking & Payments4 weeks ago
Tokenized deposits | Naveen Mallela, J.P. Morgan | VOX 57
Capital Markets3 weeks ago