DigFin Salon brings highlights from our discussion on the risks for fintech in Asia in the new Year of the Rabbit.
Featuring Douglas Arner of the University of Hong Kong, Peter Bullock of King & Wood Mallesons, and Bowie Lau of MageSpire, in a talk moderated by Leonie Tear of KWM.
The discussion ranged from the major risks and challenges for fintech companies to the opportunities for startups and investors this year.
King & Wood Mallesons hosted the event in their Hong Kong office.
- 0:00 – Year of the Rabbit Preview, risks in fintech
- 0:13 – Rising interest rate environment
- 1:05 – Credibility risks for crypto firms
- 1:50 – Banks have caught up with startups
- 2:35 – NFTs and litigation risk
- 2:59 – Bear market opportunities, M&A
- 3:57 – Hard tech for energy transition
Interested in sponsoring a DigFin Salon? Contact us at [email protected].